Friday, November 8, 2013

Open Studio Weekend

Finally my little studio is completely finished!  In celebration, I will be having an open studio weekend, Nov. 16th and 17th from 11 to 6 each day. There will be some refreshments for everyone and a drawing for a gift certificate, and the best thing is, I will donate 5 % of all sales to Skye's spirit wildlife rehab center in Harrisville. These people do wonderful work helping injured and sick wildlife and hopefully getting them back to nature. Check out the link I have to the website they have. So please come and visit me !!! There are directions on the events page if you need them.  I am having some new signs made but not sure if they will be ready by the open studio.  Hopefully it won't be the day for our first blizzard this year!! I also want to take this time to publicly thank my husband for all the work he put into this building!! He is the best!!
I have been working on some more Christmas décor to offer at the open house. I hope to have quite a few ornaments ready and I will take orders until I run out of time. Here are two Santa gourds I recently finished which will be available.
Here is a picture of one of my last sunflowers from last week ,since now we finally got a killing frost and all my flowers are history until next year!!!  I will miss them!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment