Monday, October 7, 2013

Studio open at last!

My little art studio is finally open, after a year of working so hard on it. My husband still has to put up the track lights, because they just arrived last week. I have not advertised much yet because I am not sure how much of a mess will be involved in putting up track lights. I am open for now on Tuesdays from 11 to 5, and Thursdays from 11 to 7. Come and visit and check out our little cabin in the country!!
     The weather here has been so beautiful for October.. still wearing shorts and t shirts all last week!! This means I am also still mowing grass and doing some canning!! I actually rode my reining horse also which hasn't happened in quite awhile!! He was really good, amazing since he has been on vacation for way too long..
I also took my dog for a walk at Lake Wilhelm and wondered why she wouldn't get in the water in a stream we hiked near until I looked beside me and saw this quite large snake looking back at me!!!
Here is a gourd vase I recently completed. It is carved and woodburned and would make a nice decoration for a fall or Thanksgiving table. It is for sale on Etsy and of course here in my studio.
This is a new watercolor I finished ,titled, Alone.
I hope I see some of you at my studio very soon!!Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment