Monday, January 28, 2013

Outside finished,,almost!!!

Here is the art studio with the outside done, except for staining , which will have to wait for warmer weather. I am really happy with the way it looks!! The log posts in the front are awesome and the real front door is beautiful!! Now work will move inside with wiring, then insulation, then drywall, ceiling boards and floor boards.  What do you think of my new little studio?
    I have finished another gourd with butterflies carved into it and black and tan leather lacing up at the rim.... I also did a small watercolor painting of some nasturtiums I grew last summer along with some salvia, and veronca,in a little blue bottle. It is 5x7 and can be purchased from my Etsy shop.

I can't believe January is almost over! Does time really go much faster the older we get? Soon I need to start looking at my seed catalogs and get ready for the wonderful warm weather that will be here before I know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment