Friday, January 6, 2017

Offering a class for beginners

Now that the holidays are over and the long cold winter months start to drag on, I have decided to offer a fun class to brighten up the month of February! This beginner class will take place at my studio in Sandy Lake from 10 AM to about 2 PM on February 11th. I will supply a clean and cut gourd, use of all the tools and supplies needed to make this gourd, a light lunch, and lots of info on how to make a piece of art out of a gourd! You will leave with a completed gourd similar to the one in this picture! There is only room for 6 people so you must reserve your space by emailing me or calling. Pre payment is necessary so I can hold the space. In case of sickness or some other emergency you can get a refund or be scheduled for a later class. The cost for the class, gourd, and lunch is $75.00. Please get registered as soon as possible. If there is enough interest I will hold another class. This gourd would make a nice Easter or Mother's day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment