Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Campbell Pottery " In the Garden" show


I am happy to announce that my gourd " Garden Wonder" has been accepted into the Campbell Pottery 'In the Garden" juried art show. This show has changed from Lilyfest, to allow more variation in the artwork. Hope to see some familiar faces at the reception on July 9th from 1 to 3 PM.
I also completed this gourd titled" Calypso" and entered it into the art competition in New Castle for Arts on the Riverwalk. I also entered my "Heart's Desire" gourd. That show starts July 9th to August 26th at the Confluence in New Castle. The reception for that is also July 9th from 4 to 6. I will be busy driving on that day to get to both receptions!!
I would like to tell everyone that I now have a facebook page for this business. It is Jody Neugebauer Gourds and Dream Quest studio!! Check it out and give me a "LIKE".
I wanted to share this photo I took recently at Lake Wilhelm of a beautiful young Eagle, I think. He kept flapping his wings and jumping around like he was trying out his ability to fly.??
Mom and Dad seemed to be watching from the next tree over!! Beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment