Saturday, November 28, 2015

Super Weather!!

The weather this fall has been amazing!! I have been able to go kayaking 4 times in the last few weeks which feels wonderful!! Even though we have gone from trees ablaze with color to trees devoid of leaves , the warm weather allows the beauty of both to shine through!!
 
This view of my favorite creek shows the beauty of Pennsylvania!

I have encountered quite a few eagles on my kayak adventures , like this one watching as I paddled underneath!

I also came upon this bird which I think is a juvenile black crowned night heron. Anyone know for sure?
I have had time to start and finish one gourd. This one I call Winter White. It has a metallic white and sponged on white finish with random spots of gold leaf. The pine needle coiling is accented with gold beads and pine cones! I really like how the colors complement the natural beauty of the gourd and the pine needles! This gourd is available and would make a nice part of a display for
Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment