Monday, July 20, 2015

Campbell Pottery Lily Festival 2015

Here I am at the artist reception at Campbell Pottery this weekend, with my gourd. It was a very nice afternoon and I must say the air conditioning was nice as it was very hot and humid outside!! The gallery was very busy and my husband and I enjoyed talking to some of the others there!! My husband especially enjoys the cookies and fruit!! :)
The fields outside were really beautiful with all the lilies in bloom! The show runs until August 2nd and is well worth the trip!
I have had a lily fest of my own at home as all my flowers are blooming! This is the biggest white lily I have ever grown!!
It was so heavy, it broke off and had to be put into a vase!!
After the reception, we went home to take care of animals and then off to the Water Fire event in Sharon! It was a beautiful evening with good music and art and the lovely fires on the river! We also checked out the new brewery in town which was fun! there are 2 more this summer, and I recommend the experience!
I hope everyone is having a fun summer and enjoying the warm weather! Can't believe it is almost August!!
This deer was enjoying some apples in our front yard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment