Monday, September 29, 2014

Cat and Dog show at Campbell Pottery

Don't forget everyone that the cat and dog art show starts at Campbell Pottery on October 3rd!! It is a great cause to benefit the Humane society of Northwestern PA. Every sale will have a portion go to the humane society and also any thing sold there with a cat or dog on it will also contribute. You can donate by buying a slip of paper with a beloved pets name on it and add it to a work of art on the wall. The reception is on October11th and there will be animals up for adoption in the pavilion out back. Please come and support a great cause!! Events like this are one of my favorite reasons for doing artwork!! Here is one of the works of mine that will be there!


Also coming up this weekend is Applefest in Franklin!  Please take a walk up the main street and visit me at Liberty Galleria!! I have several new gourds that will be ready and for sale. 
I am happy to announce that my gourd artwork is now also available at Gallery 29 in Sharon, PA. I love the beautiful artwork that is available there! Be sure to check them out !
Our weather here has been absolutely gorgeous the past week or so!! Warm temperatures, clear blue skies, and not a drop of rain!!! The trees are starting to change color and I don't want it to end!!
 
This is a picture taken from my kayak yesterday on Lake Wilhelm! Amazing gorgeous awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment