Monday, June 30, 2014

Campbell Pottery for the 4th year.

 I was so excited to find out last week that my entries for the Campbell Pottery lily festival art show were both accepted this year! I entered the gourd above and a painting. I wasn't sure how the gourd would do, but it made it! The show runs from July 4th to August 3rd. The reception is on July 19th from 1 to 3 and I would love to see you there! I also got some good news from Asbury Woods nature center near Erie. They have accepted my art into their schoolhouse craft show in December..more info to follow. Also, my artwork is now available, at Liberty Galleria on the main street in Franklin. It is a wonderful store supporting local small businesses. Check it out!
                We had a very interesting visitor recently to our back yard!! Check it out, below!!
I managed to get some good pictures before my husband scared him away so he (she) wouldn't destroy our bird feeder!! Haven't seen it since. This encounter did inspire me to make a bear gourd.
 

I also painted this Husky, Malamute?? not sure which . Can anyone tell me ? We saw him at a dog show and thought he was beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment