Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring,,Maybe!

I was actually thinking Spring was here. We had a day of 80 degrees just two days ago and the grass was turning green and a few flowers had started to come up. But alas, it is snowing again today. On the bright side it is supposed to be short lived and then back to pretty nice temperatures. I had to take some of my work to Erie this past week to be juried into a craft show and I took the time to check out the peninsula and the trails where the art was juried.

I was excited to see the geese were busy making nests and there were lots of birds of all shapes and sizes feasting on some dead fish. I got some good photos that will hopefully be used as reference shots for a painting.
 Mom's Love

Snuggled In
I have two of my watercolor paintings online on the PA watercolor society's web site in the members show. Check out the web site for some beautiful paintings!
I have been working on some gourds too. I finished a couple hand painted bird houses since it is the time of year to get them outside for our feathered friends!
Here is one with a rose breasted grosbeak on it. I hope spring has arrived where you are and flowers will be blooming next time we visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment