Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Art Studio Progress

Lots of progress has been made on my little art studio since last time. billy and I worked really hard building the floor and insulating it. Then he pretty much took over with the help of some other strong guys to do the rest. ( I helped where I was able!)  So now the building is under roof and shingled and for the most part dry!
I have been trying to decide now on siding options and colors. I think I have finally convinced my husband to let me use some kind of wood for the siding. I think I will put cedar shingles up in the peak of the porch roof. The two logs laying on the ground will be the support posts for the porch. I am very excited and thankful for the way my little building is taking shape!!
     I have also been busy painting and preparing gourds for Christmas orders I have gotten. Here are some of the ones I have just about finished. I even dried the flowers myself from my garden. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving , spent with those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment