Thursday, April 19, 2012

Springs Arrival!


It seems that spring has arrived in western PA! The trees are blooming and the birds are singing! I love this time of year for all the beauty and promise of things to come it affords! I have finished 3 more birdhouses that were ordered and have a couple more to go! I would like to get orders done so I can start work on an entry for the Cambell Pottery Lily festival. I have been busy of late with my Dad who is 89 and was in the hospital for 2 weeks and has since gone to a nursing home. It is so hard watching the Dad that took care of you and was strong for you , waste away before your eyes! I love him dearly and hope he can stay around a while longer!! Life is so precious and so short, makes you want to not waste a second of it!! I still am keeping up on the fracking fight but have not had time to do much lately, thankfully others are keeping the fight on track!! Sometimes it is hard to stay optimistic about stopping this awful practice , but I look at the beauty around here and know that we must fight to save our clean air, water, and country lifestyle!! Here are some photos I took recently. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment