Thursday, January 5, 2012

Playtime with Pappy

Here is a watercolor painting of my Dad and my son taken from one of my old favorite photos of them. This is still a work in progress but I haven't had much time to work on it during the holidays and with end of year tax work. I am also continuing to work on educating people on the practice of hydrofracking. My neighbor and I went to a township meeting to see how educated they were on the subject as the wear and tear on roads from the thousands of truck trips per well will definetly affect them. Sorry to say they didn't seem to be to aware of what will come, if this happens as the gas drillers hope . There did seem to be interest in finding out more about it and lots of concerns from all the people there. Encouraging!
   On a different note, I  have gotten some good photos of the birds at the feeders recently!! They are great for cheering up my day!! Here is one to cheer up yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment