Thursday, July 21, 2011

Audubon and Eagles


I wanted to thank everyone that stopped by my booth this past weekend, at the audubon center art show near Jamestown NY. It was a beautiful weekend with so many talented artists. While there, I took the top picture of the resident Eagle . She has a weak wing and will never be able to return to the wild.it is soo nice to know that the story of our national bird is a success, though. They have made a strong comeback, evidenced by the bottom picture that I took yesterday at a local State Park. My big concern now is that with all the budget concerns facing states and Washington, other animals and creatures that desperately need our help will suffer! Please do what you can to help conservation and animal welfare groups!!They need us now more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment